Sponsored

Monday 25 May 2015

Valentine’s Letter to My Husband

Dear Michael,
This Valentine’s Day I want you to know how much you mean to me. I have written you this letter to remind you of all the Screen Shot 2015-02-08 at 3.26.53 PMwonderful reasons we are together. With a bonus section at the end to let you know what my plans are for tonight when you get home.
You know I love to surprise you as I always have, leave you little notes in the lunches I pack for you. Lipstick on the mirror when you’re in the shower, a flower with a chocolate kiss on the leather seats of your car.
I love all the silly times we share together doing the simple things like grocery shopping and our cart races through the isles. Hand washing the car, to see who looks better in a wet t-shirt (you always win of course with the absence of a t-shirt), to washing dishes the old fashioned way just to play with the soap bubbles, I love your smile when you have a blob of bubbles on the tip of your nose. Our 5-hour dinners were we order just one item at each restaurant and then go on the next.
Our playful spirit has been there since day one, and in the bedroom it’s no different. Like racing up the stairs to our room to see who can be naked first and on the bed (which I tend to win each time since I plan ahead) to game night with strip poker and monopoly (if you can’t pay, I want your underwear). If someone asked me what is the secret to a great marriage I would tell them it’s to play together. Right down to role-playing which I love to tease and surprise you with, from my fascination with a little domination, to naughty schoolgirl and Professor.
However, our romantic side is also fun to play with, I love to start a fire on those colder winter nights just before you get home, throw on my favorite silk robe (nothing else of course) prop some pillows up for a nice view of the fire, and lying on the floor, thinking of your return home while I slowly play with myself getting wet and ready for you. As you walk in on me playing with myself to no lights but the fire and two wine glasses and wine chilling on the table. I watch you striping off the layers of clothing to join me, and I love to see that bobbing, beautiful cock greeting me. Sharing a welcome home kiss that turns to a passionate fire of burning desire. Wanting you hard and inside me, taking your cock with my mouth, as you lick my already wet clit in your favorite position. We quench those desires that turn to animalistic lust as I roll on top of you to take your hard cock inside of me to feel you fill me completely as you thrust your hips up from the floor and pillows, as our bodies undulate in rhythmic union. My firm breasts bouncing. You reach up to cup them and tease my nipples till they’re hard! The thrusts get harder and faster and my moans get louder and louder, as I claw my way down your chest. I lie down on top of you to kiss you, as you wrap your strong arms around me, holding me close with each movement we make until we both cum with strong intensity. We lie there in each others arms while the fire burns softly and watch the lights flicker on the walls as we talk about our day.
You have a romantic side also, I remember when out of the blue you said, “Let’s go for a drive,” on that nice summer night, and you took me along the highway to a pine tree lined walkway, were we got out and walked hand and hand through the lush forest, filled with mossy rocks, and ferns that climb. The smell of pine and wild flowers was alluring as we walked to a small clearing with a tent set up and fire ready to be started. You took my hand and led me into the tent with the makings of fresh smore’s and hot chocolate. Taking my hand you smiled at me with that grin that makes my heart melt and makes me want to give myself to you. As you slowly undressed me from head to toe, and kissed every inch of my body as I stood there (like you instructed), you whispered in my ear as you kissed them which brings chills to my body that turns me on. I love the romantic and passionate side of you, I love the desire you have for me and how that desire is matched with my own. As you leaned down to kiss me you lowered us on to the soft bed you had made. Caressing my body with your fingertips, and tickling me softly. This makes me smile uncontrollably and I bite my lower lip. You know what buttons to push, and where each of them is, as I relaxed with your lips kissing and sucking on my nipples, down my stomach and as you spread my legs. My breathing quickened and the moans started to form as you lashed out with your tongue on my moist, soft clit and pussy. You rose up to unbutton your pants and take them off, looking at me smiling with that desire in your eyes. Do you remember this? Are you turned on yet?
I know I am. Can you wait for it? Our Valentines Day fun, can you?
Love xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment